Product warranty is the repair of faulty or any technical problems that occur due to the manufacturer’s fault.
2. PROVISIONS ON WARRANTY
CJC products are warranted completely free of charge if they meet the following product warranty conditions:
– The product has full warranty card and related papers.
– Warranty card must remain intact, not be erased and modified, and must still contain all information such as date of purchase, serial number.
– Warranty stamp (if any) must be intact, not erased and amended and must contain warranty information.
3. CASE NOT WARRANTY
CJC will not provide warranty for cases not eligible for warranty, specifically as follows:
– Product has expired warranty or warranty card loss.
– Warranty card is erased, modified information, or incomplete, inaccurate information such as: date, phone number, warranty stamp is torn, broken, overwritten, modified or erased.
– Damaged products are not caused by the manufacturer’s fault such as: the product was hit, dropped, scratched, deformed, damp, rusty, watery, or caused by a natural disaster, mouse, bug and insect infestation.
– Improper, careless use of sharp objects (knives, scissors, screws) or liquids fall into the product.
– Using non-genuine materials and components, not recommended by the manufacturer.
– User-caused error, fire caused by overload, over-capacity by the manufacturer.
– The product has been altered, repaired, or used for improper purposes.
– The product is installed, warranted, and maintained not in accordance with the instructions of the supplier.
Note: Please read the user manual and store carefully to keep the product durable.
4. TIME WARRANTY FOR TRIM ION MACHINE:
2 Years (in accordance with NIHON TRIM standards)
In the event of a problem that cannot be repaired immediately, so as not to interrupt the customer’s life, the technical staff will replace it with another machine for temporary use by the customer. After performing the repair and warranty, the employee will replace the customer’s device.